Revision as of 01:52, 16 January 2012
- Stephen J. Cannell: (as himself) one of Castle's author poker playing buddies. Also appeared in Deep in Death, A Deadly Game
- James Patterson: (as himself) one of Castle's author poker playing buddies. Also appeared in Deep in Death, A Deadly Game
- Officer / Detective Frank McNulty: whenever you thought you should see Det. Kevin Ryan but didn't.
- Howard Peterson: employer of the dead nanny, is having an affair - just not with the nanny
- Claudia Peterson: employer of the dead nanny. Answers all questions directed at her husband. Lies to Beckett - because she was working on her divorce with her attorney
- Brent Johnson: ex boyfriend of Sara Manning (the dead nanny). He's young and very nervious
- Ian Harris: musician. the guy doinking the nannies while his wife was out.
- The remaining friends - they all lied about several aspects of the case...
- Amanda: She used to be with Donny, but now with Brandon. She took the video of the shooting
- Romy: She ID'ed the drug dealer in the line up, but lied about him being the one that shot Donny
- Spenser: Beckett says: "Your gun, Your bullets, You Did It" -- but he did not do it
- . . .
- Mrs. Falcigno: fur coat lady with the "typical NY accent" and saw someone running in the park after the shooting. She yells over to Esposito: "Hey detective, get over hear." Esposito: "You recognize someone?" Mrs. F: "No I miss your sparkling personality. This is the guy" (pointing to a picture in a book. Esposito: "You sure?" Mrs F: "You want to give me a lie detector?"
- Kent Scoville: Beckett gets him to put himself in the park, running and then with the victim (Castle is way impressed). He's a drug dealer and during a "perp walk" Romy accuses him of shooting Donny.
- Ian Yankman: Is Kent Scoville's attorney. "If past is prologue, then how are we doing on reconsideration" (WTF does this mean!). And it appears that he has the hots for Beckett (doh!)
- Bruce Kirby: private investigator, caught blackmailing Jeff Horn. Additionally, he criticized Castle's writing in his book: "In a Hail of Bullets"
- Sheriff Sloan: could not "think outside of the box" in Melanie Cavanagh's disappearance. Was annoyed that Beckett was "Monday morning quarterbacking" him.
- Kevin Henson: the boyfriend of Melanie Cavanagh that Beckett and Castle interrogate in prison
- Meredith: Castle's first ex-wife and mother of Alexis Castle. Known as the Deep Fried Twinkie.
- Evan Mitchell: a breaking and entering thief, provided a bump key to a thug/thief. Opened up to Castle and told him how the thug operates and gave a description (sketch). Captain Montgomery knows his grandfather and father - because they are criminals too.
- Caine Powell: a "ghost", cat burger, thief, handsome and charming. Castle based a character on him in a book and "put him out of business".
- Lee Wax: author of several true crime novels. Castle says is "morally responsible" for Allison Goldman / Cynthia Dern's death.
- Will Sorenson: FBI agent, former boyfriend of Beckett, asked for her to work with him on the kidnapping case
- Jacey Goldberg: "the elephant woman", addicted to plastic surgery. Her alibi was that she was in the hospital having more plastic surgery ...um... "down there".
- Jimmy "the Rat Moran aka Jimmy Pretty: Federal witness in a mob case. Beckett and Castle scare him out of testifying. The mob killed his plastic surgeon while looking for him.
- Owen: Takes Alexis to the Junior Senior Prom. First boyfriend to Alexis.
- Candace "Hard Candy" Robinson: Assistant US Attorney - she makes mobsters cry.
- Sal: a capo of a mob family. Greeted Castle saying "Richard-frigging-Castle. Master of the macabre. What brings you down off your cloud of money?" This was after he told his muscle to take him out back and kill him.