m (→Filming Locations)
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
== Trivia ==
== Trivia ==
Revision as of 21:21, 6 October 2010
Season 2 , Episode 1
Original Air Date: September 21, 2009
Also Aired On: November 30, 2009; March 6, 2010
Castle is wrestling with how to repair his relationship with Beckett, while struggling to finish his soon-to-be-published bestseller, Heat Wave. But circumstances force the pair back together to investigate the mysterious murder of a man found dead, tangled in the limbs of a tree.
- Nathan Fillion - Richard Castle
- Stana Katic - Kate Beckett, Detective
- Molly C. Quinn - Alexis Castle (Castle’s Daughter)
- Susan Sullivan - Martha Rodgers (Castle’s Mother)
- Ruben Santiago-Hudson - Roy Montgomery, Captain
- Jon Huertas - Javier Esposito, Detective
- Seamus Dever - Kevin Ryan, Detective
- Tamala Jones - Lanie Parish, Medical Examiner
- Stephen J. Cannell – Himself
- Michael Connelly – Himself
- Jonathan T. Floyd – Luther
- Robert Gant – Ron Bigby
- Elizabeth Ho – Amy Saunders
- Laurel Holloman – Sandy Allen
- Stefan Ionesco – Serge
- David Meunier – Sasha
- Luis Moncada – Jesus
- James Patterson - Himself
- Michael Petrone – Ivan
- Peter Randolf – Photographer
- Adam Smith – Tom Moroni
- Bill Tangradi – Hank
- Dmitri S. Boudrine – Ilya
- David Bowe – Max Haverstock
|Date||Viewers (Mil)||18-49 Demo|
|Sept 21, 2009||9.43||2.3|
|Nov 30, 2009||6.75||1.9|
|Mar 6, 2010||3.85||0.7|
One Murder, One Killer
(After the body is taken from the "morgue-mobile")
Richard Castle: "Is it just me or is that really, really weird?"
Roy Montgomery: "Well?"
Lanie Parish: "He'll live."
Kevin Ryan: "What? No brain damage?"
Lanie Parish: "He has some, it happened way before tonight, and it was probably self-inflicted."
Richard Castle: Ah, good times!"
Martha Rogers: "You have a strategy?"
Richard Castle: "Be my usual charming self."
Lanie Parish: "They cut him open and took all his organs out."
Richard Castle: "Somebody hated his guts."
Javier Esposito: "What are you gonna do? Lipgloss him to death?"
Kate Beckett: "Something like that."
Richard Castle: "Is it just my imagination or did you change?"
Kate Beckett: "Castle? Could you get some backup please?"
Richard Castle: "Speaking of happy endings...thanks for saving my life."
Kate Beckett: "Neh, I was just trying to avoid paperwork."
Full Episode Recap
Detailed episode information to go here...