Alfred Sole is Castle's main production designer, credited as such for 152 of its 173 episodes, and the creator of Castle's and Beckett's lofts, the 12th Precinct and many other of the show's best known sets.
Additional Selected Credits
- Melrose Place - production designer for pilot episode (2009)
- Veronica Mars - production designer for 64 episodes
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents - writer for 1 episode
- Friday the 13th - writer for 2 episodes
- Hotel - writer for 2 episodes
He has also worked as an executive producer, director, art director, set decorator, and actor.
- Born July 2, 1943 in Paterson, New Jersey 
- Growing up was an avid fan of Alfred Hitchcock 
- Graduated from the University of Florence in Italy with a degree in Architecture
- Directed a feature film officially called Communion, but also known as Alice, Sweet Alice, in which Brooke Shields made her debut